1828 L Street, NW
Washington, DC 20036
NCCNHR 2006 |
Conference Presentations |
Leadership Election |
ED Letter |
Questions and Answers |
Elvis Sightings |
Photo Album 2004 |
Photos page 2 |
President's Message |
October 20, 2004 |
Rates 2005 |
2005 Additional Information |
2005 Photo Album |
2005 Photos Page 2 |
Questions and Answers
Questions and Answers
The Most Commonly Asked Questions – And Answers
About the NCCNHR Annual Meeting
- When is the NCCNHR 2004 Annual Meeting? The NCCNHR Annual Meeting begins Sunday, October 17 with the opening ceremony at 7:00 p.m.
- Can I still register for the Annual Meeting? Yes! And if you register by Friday, September 18, 2004 , you will receive a discount on your registration fee.
- What does the NCCNHR Annual Meeting registration fee include? The general registration fee includes: admission to all plenary and concurrent sessions; Bridge Day morning sessions; an annual meeting resource manual on CD ROM; a reception on Sunday, October 17; 50’s Party on Tuesday evening that includes supper; box lunch Tuesday afternoon; and continental breakfasts on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Are there additional fees? Yes. Additional programs for which a fee is required include Bridge Day afternoon sessions, the Resident Empowerment Banquet, Intensive sessions, and the Washington by Night tour.
- If I become a NCCNHR member, can I save on my 2004 Annual Meeting Registration? Absolutely! Join NCCNHR today, and take advantage of the savings. For more information see the NCCNHR Membership Fee Schedule.
- What is “Bridge Day” and how do I register for it? Bridge Day – Wednesday, October 20, – “bridges” the last morning of the NCCNHR Annual Meeting and the first day of the Law Conference (NALC). Bridge Day sessions focus on legal issues in long-term care. If you are attending the NCCNHR Annual Meeting, you can participate in the Bridge Day NALC afternoon sessions for an add-on fee of $30.00. If you are not attending the NCCNHR or the NALC meetings, you can register for all Bridge Day events for $100.00. To register for the full NALC, please visit their website at http://www.aarp.org/ntltrpro/.
- What happens if I register for the NCCNHR Annual Meeting and then can’t attend? All cancellation requests must be made in writing. A full refund, minus a $50.00 processing fee, will be made for each request postmarked by October 1, 2004 . All refunds will be issued after the conference. A registration is transferable to another person with notice.
About NCCNHR | Membership | Citizen Groups
Staff | Board Members | State Ombudsmen | Ombudsman Resources
Contact Us | Home
Copyright © 2001-2006 NCCNHR, all rights reserved. Click here to view our privacy statement